Design & Technology/Art Technician
Pay Range: Local Government Band 2 capped to Midpoint £18,065 per annum
Actual Salary: £15,348
Start Date: 1st September 2019
We are seeking an outstanding individual to provide comprehensive technician support service to staff and students undertaking the Design & Technology and Art curricula.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- To co-ordinate project materials and photocopying
- To identify, plan, co-ordinate and undertake H&S training requirements
- To ensure the application of Health & Safety procedures and to raise awareness of H&S issues specifically in relation to workshops
- To undertake tasks related to lesson delivering
The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification.
We’re looking for you if you have:
- The ability to engage with young people
- Knowledge and interest in design technology
- The ability to make a proactive contribution to the work of the team supporting children
Why work for The Sigma Trust, The Colne Community School and College?
We can offer you:
- A Competitive Salary
- Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
- Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme.
This post is 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (Term Time, plus Non-pupil days), however, we are willing to consider applications from people who are able to work fewer hours per week.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to [email protected] quoting reference 124. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: 5th July 2019
DT/Art Technician Job Description
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.