Band 3 to Midpoint (actual salary from £14,990)
35 hours per week Term time only
We are seeking to appoint a professional, well-educated and enthusiastic colleague to join our dynamic cover team. Duties will include supervising classes across all areas and faculties in the school and undertaking pre-set work in the short term absence of teaching staff.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- To supervise pupils engaged in learning activities
- Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct and behaviour
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom
- Keep pupils on task and respond to general queries
- Provide objective and accurate feedback to the teacher on the conduct of the lesson
- Keep appropriate records as agreed with the teacher
- Promote positive values, attitudes and good pupil behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policy and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own behaviour.
Closing date: 24th September 2019 (midday)