THE COLNE COMMUNITY SCHOOL AND COLLEGE
Pay Range: Local Government Band 1
Actual Starting Salary: £10,668 P.A.
We are seeking an outstanding individual to join our catering team.
In this role you will be assisting with all aspects of the preparation of food and beverages to the standards required by the school.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- The preparation and simple cooking of food and beverages.
- Serving customers at the counter or from a trolley or kiosk as required.
- To undertake all aspects of cleaning equipment (light and heavy), walls (up to 6ft.) floors, fixtures and fittings, cooking utensils, cutlery, glassware etc. as directed.
- During service times, to ensure that tables and counters are as clean as reasonably practicable and adequately stocked.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We’re looking for you if you have:
- Experience of the preparation and cooking of simple food and beverages.
- Experience of serving customers.
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Colne Community School and College?
We can offer you:
- A Competitive Salary.
- Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish.
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships.
- Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme,
This post is 27.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year plus one INSET day in September.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust, this website and return it to email@example.com . Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: 11th November 2019 (midday)
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.