Teacher required on casual basis
Main Pay Range M1 to M6
We are seeking to appoint a teacher to join our experienced team of teachers at the Colne Community School and College to work on a casual basis covering classes as and when required.
We’re looking for you if you have:
- The ability to teach engaging lessons.
- Experience of working with support staff and students to maintain high standards.
- Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our school community. It is an unprecedented opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of our young students and work with us on our journey to success supported by The Sigma Trust, a large and local trust of schools
We can offer you:
- A Competitive Salary
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
- Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme,
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to [email protected] .
Closing Date: 16 September 2019