We are seeking to appoint a teacher of Maths to join our experienced team of teachers at the Colne Community School and College.
We’re looking for you if you have:
- The ability to teach “outstanding” lessons in Maths
- Experience of working with support staff and students to maintain high standards
- Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our school community. It is an unprecedented opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of our young students and work with us on our journey to success supported by our new Sigma Trust, a large and local trust of schools. If you are a dynamic qualified teacher, who would like to work in an exciting, supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our school, we look forward to receiving your application.
What we can offer:
- A competitive Salary;
- employee benefits: Pension Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme;
- a full continuous Professional Development Programme;
- training Opportunities through the school’s membership of The Sigma Trust.
For additional information about our school, please visit The Colne Community School and College website at: www.colne.essex.sch.uk
Please send completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ref:053
Closing date: 5th April 2019
Interviews will be held after the Easter holiday