Up to: £39,406 per annum plus TLR2B (£4,533 per annum)
Are you an outstanding classroom teacher with the potential to operate as a
Subject Leader at our school?
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious Subject Leader to join our team at a time of significant change and opportunity.
In this role you will be raising standards of student attainment/progress and monitoring/supporting student achievement.
Main duties will include:
- Being accountable for student progress and development across all key stages.
- Taking a lead in planning collaboratively with colleagues in order to promote effective practice.
- Ensuring the provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students.
- Day to day management, control and operation of course provision, including effective deployment of staff, budget and physical resources.
- Keeping up to date with national developments in subject areas, teaching practice and methodology.
You will be joining a school that recently moved to the Sigma Trust, a large local trust of schools. There has never been a more exciting time to join our school and make a real impact on the lives of our young people.
If this post is of interest, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary;
- employee benefits: Pension Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme;
- a full continuous Professional Development Programme;
- training opportunities through the school’s membership of The Sigma Trust.
To commence September 2019
Please send your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 21 March 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: 25 March 2019